The world's largest professional association for the advancement of technology.
IEEE Regional Exemplary Student Branch Award
The purpose of this award is to provide public recognition of exemplary IEEE Student Branch operations.
- An award will be presented annually to each qualifying Student Branch in each Region, without numerical limit.
- To qualify for the award, a Student Branch must conform to IEEE bylaws, have an active program, and support IEEE goals.
A Student Branch must be nominated for this award by an officer of the Student Branch using the Nomination Form.
The nomination must be accompanied by supporting documentation to illustrate the nominated Student Branch that deserves the award and by the certifying endorsement of the Branch Counselor.
The nominator(s) shall complete a nomination form via My Review Room.
- If you require additional information on this process, you may contact IEEE Student Services at email@example.com.
31st March 2020
Submissions for 2020 Student Awards are opening soon. Stay tuned!
- Awards will be presented to those Student Branches that are found to be operated in a manner consistent with the goals of IEEE.
- A Student Branch will be considered to have met this criterion if it has furnished all five required items of documentation and at least 12 additional items of documentation.
- Additional verification and/or documentation (other than uploaded ones) should be available upon request.
A customized certificate attesting to the exemplary operation of the Student Branch.
- Binghamton University
- University of Florida
- University of Houston – College of Engineering
- University of California – Los Angeles
- University of California-Riverside
- University of Southern California
- Carleton University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Bahrain
- K U Leuven
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- University of Rijeka
- Benha University
- Alexandria University
- Helwan University
- University of Passau
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- National Technical University of Athens
- University of Patras
- University Of Thessaly (Lamia) SB
- University of Pavia
- Hashemite University SB
- Yarmouk University
- Middle East College
- ISCTE University Inst of Lisbon
- Universidade do Porto
- University Of Ljubljana
- Universidad de Valencia – ETSE
- Ecole Nationale D’Ingenieurs de Tunis
- Nat’l Inst of Applied Sci & Tech (INSAT)
- Higher I A Sciences & Technologies ISSAT Sousse
- Istanbul University
- Osmangazi University
- Middle East Technical University
- Bilkent University
- Bogazici University
- Celal Bayar University
- Cukurova University
- Dokuz Eylul University
- Hacettepe University
- Istanbul Kultur Universitesi
- Istanbul Technical University
- Izmir Institute of Technology
- Sutcu Imam University
- University of Turkish Aeronautical Association
- Yildiz Technical University
- Balikesir Universitesi
- Koc University
- University of Southampton
- King Abdulaziz University
- Winners to be announced at the annual Region 9 meeting
- American International University – Bangladesh
- Curtin University Sarawak
- Northern India Engineering College
- PEC University of Technology – Chandigar
- Pune Institute of Computer Technology (PICT)