The world's largest professional association for the advancement of technology.
Student Voting in IEEE Elections
Graduate Student members and undergraduate Student members who have registered at least as a one-half-time graduate student are eligible to vote in IEEE elections. In order to participate, you must update your IEEE education profile before 30 June.
If you are not yet an IEEE Student member or Graduate Student member, you can join IEEE.
Updating your education profile to reflect graduate student enrollment
- Sign into your IEEE Account by clicking the “Sign In” link at the top-right corner of the IEEE.org home page.
- Ensure that your name appears in the top right corner.
- Place your mouse over your name to display a dropdown menu.
- Select “My Account.”
- Under “Personalize your IEEE Experience,” select “Manage Professional and Education Information.”
- Update “Your universities/colleges.” For Graduate Student member upgrades, change your profile to show that you have graduated with your undergraduate degree, and then add a new university/college to show that you are registered least one-half time in a graduate degree program. If you are going to be in a graduate program at the same university/college where you received your undergraduate degree, add it as a new university/college. For that new university/college, be sure to check “Graduate” under the “Education Level” field, and select the appropriate degree you are working toward.
- Save your changes.
Question about IEEE Young Professionals?
Send us a message
Join IEEE Students Today. It’s Easy!
Accelerate your growth with other like-minded people and take advantage of all an IEEE Students Membership has to offer. Let’s take the next step together and continue to advance technology for the benefit of humanity.
* Annual student dues range from US $27 – $37, depending on where you live.